Monday, September 30, 2013

On Noise without Substance

I am noisy, yes, but I am selective about noise.

While I condone certain forms of noise, others I condemn. My reasoning is simple.

I like noise when you can discern and extract ideas.

I hate noise when its only goal is to advertise someone else's bloated ego.

I like noise that awakens you to the truth of others.

I hate commercialized and pretentious noise, flaunted for the purpose of increasing useless vanity.

I am disgusted with people who, of their own volition, put themselves atop imaginary pedestals.

WHY? IS THE FLOW THAT ATTRACTIVE?


Do you think the crowd won't suffocate you?

Sure, go there. You don't have an identity after all. It's easy to get carried away by the flow, brittle and feeble as you are.

To spare me from spelling out your odious name and recalling the annoying sound of your feigned and flamboyant voice, I dedicate these positively enlightening quotes for your soul's "benefit":



AAAAHHHH... I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER! 

Mwahahaha